Sunday, September 30, 2012

Where did the summer go?

I swear just last week  my grandkids were getting out of school and here it is, they have already been back about a month.  I did manage to get some stitching in over the summer....I am working on Glendon Place's Plum Pudding and enjoying it.  I also have Grasshopper Pie and Cherries Jubilee all kitted up and ready to begin when Plum Pudding finishes.

I took a major step and ordered my very first Chatelaine...the Polar Mandala...which begins tomorrow.  The pictures that have been posted are so wonderful looking.  I have my fabric ready and will have to get the flosses together so I can start.  I would have had this all done in advance except that it appears the list of supplies has not yet been released.  In any case, I know I will have to get myself set up on a rotation or some things will be so neglected.  Did I mention that I also got the new Ink Circles design (hearts) to go along with the triangles, circles and diamonds?   So that's another waiting in the wings for me.

I'll try to get some pictures loaded so I can attach them to my blog.....and have made myself a deal...I will try to post each Sunday so I can keep a record of what's gotten done and what's in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first Chatelaine. I haven't had the courage yet to start one. I would love to do the Fairy Garden. I haven't seen the new Heart Ink Circles. I am going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete